We invite you to this FREE event to learn some simple ways that your congregation can:
- Create wildlife habitat at your congregation and certify as a Sacred Ground;
- Reduce storm water runoff using native landscapes;
- Transform lawns into life-supporting meadows that welcome new species as our climate changes;
- Select, plant, and maintain native plant gardens;
- Educate and inspire your congregation to green your grounds.
There will also be a special presentation by Claudia West - an internationally-recognized author, speaker and landscape designer who will teach us how to design gorgeous, wildlife-friendly gardens.